Since more than half of all people are expected to have a period of disability during their lifetime, it is of utmost importance to have an estate plan. Some of the benefits include:
- Determining who will take care of your minor children so a court doesn’t.
- Preventing the State from deciding who gets your property when you pass away.
- Providing for the distribution, over time, of your property to beneficiaries who are currently too young to receive a lump sum or are unable to manage their entire inheritance.
- Deciding who will manage your estate and distribute your assets when you pass away.
- Keeping your business and personal affairs in order if you become incapacitated.
In relation to Estate Planning and Probate, a few of the legal services that we offer include:
- Preparation of Wills
- Preparation of Trusts
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Living Wills
- Preparation of Family Limited Partnerships
- Independent and Dependent Estate Administrations